513/61 Noosa Springs Drive Noosa Heads
SOLD FOR $4,300,000
North facing and overlooking the 17th fairway of the Noosa Springs golf course, a complete metamorphosis by the very talented team at Poyzer Projects. Entering through the floor to ceiling glass doors your senses are aroused by natural light, scale and functionality. A free-flowing floor plan affords 3 bedrooms all with ensuites, walk-in robes and French door opening to private terraces.
The master suite is expansive and capacious with a substantial walk-in robe and ensuite enabling serene water and fairway views from every angle. The considerable open plan kitchen lounge and dining domains are complimented by multiple landscaped terraces and gardens by Bluewater Landscaping. A Northern lawn with wraparound pool and daybed adjacent to the Venetian plaster ethanol fire pit.
A separate media room and office, study nook and separate laundry further define this sublime masterpiece in subtropical living.
- European oak flooring
- Santorini honed natural stone
- Venetian plasterwork throughout
- Feature lighting
- Automatic pool water level management system
- Video Security entry system
- Ducted vacuuming
- Miele Induction cooktop
- Two Miele ovens
- Fisher & Paykel integrated fridge
- Plantation Shutters, Sheers and block out screens
- Fully air conditioned throughout
- Extensive use of louvres for constant airflow
- Italian porcelain tiles
- Fans in all bedrooms, living and office
- Full wifi enabled watering system from b hyve