41 Shorehaven Drive Noosa Waters
SOLD FOR $3,810,000
A secluded tropical front yard is only the beginning of this waterfront home. Positioned next to parkland and northeast facing, this property offers the perfect aspect paired with private surroundings.
On entry through the front double doors, you are drawn into the water view through the entrance and into the main living area. Just off this, the well-appointed kitchen and second living area provide space for everyone. Sliding doors off both living spaces offer easy access to the backyard and sun-drenched pool and waterfront.
Away from the hustle and bustle of the home, the master suite is expansive, providing plenty of wardrobe space, a large ensuite and water views. The guest bedrooms, each with built-in robes, bathroom, laundry and walk-in linen press, are all positioned on the east side of the home.
The Noosa Waters lifestyle is complete with a private jetty and an oversized dual garage with a workshop area.
- 20m northeast-facing waterfront with expansive views
- Large master suite with ensuite, built-in robes, water views, and access to the rear patio.
- Three spacious bedrooms, all with built-in robes
- Modern kitchen with dishwasher, electric stove and Euromaid oven
- Two living areas with water views
- Large garage plus workshop area
- 5kw solar system installed
- Solar heated pool
- New timber jetty
A fantastic chance to embrace the Noosa Waters lifestyle and benefit from everything this superb destination has to offer, this home is ready for you to put your stamp on it or simply move in and enjoy the peaceful surroundings straight away.