Promoter & Supplier – Reed and Co Estate
Live – 8th May 2020
Ends – 5pm AEST 21st May 2020
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Conditions of Entry.
- Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Conditions of Entry.
- Entries must like all of the following businesses social media accounts. Either Instagram and or Facebook.
Reed & Co Estate Agents
Noosa Waterfront Restaurant
Whisky Boy Kitchen Bar
Noosa Italian Restaurant and Pizza
- Entries must also comment on one of the posts for the social media in which is shared by Reed & Co. estate agents.
- Vouchers can only be redeemed in the time period in which is stated on the voucher.
The voucher cannot be extended, altered or redeemed for cash.
- Vouchers must only be used for take-away service options in conjunction with current legislation on current service ability.
- Alcohol can not be given to minors.
- Entries permit to be subscribed to Reed & Co newsletters and events.
- Promotion commences once officially published on the Reed & Co, https://reedandco.co/, website. Entries close on 21st May 2020 5pm EAST time.
- The one (1) winner will be notified by email and/or social media. After confirmation, the winner’s name will be published on the Reed & Co website and social channels.
- The Promoter’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will be drawn randomly.
- The Promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the prize except for any liability, which cannot be excluded by law.
- This promotion does not encourage irresponsible, rapid or excessive consumption of Liquor
- The Promoter will not be responsible for any incorrect, inaccurate, or incomplete information communicated in the course of or in connection with this promotion if the deficiency is occasioned by any cause outside the reasonable control of the Promoter including without limitation technical malfunctions or failures.
- The prize, or any unused portion of this prize, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- If the prize (or part of the prize) is unavailable, the Supplier, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/ or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law
- to disqualify any entrant
- subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate, or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, The Promoter (including its directors, employees, and agents) excludes all liability including negligence, for any personal injury; or loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following:
- any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s and Supplier’s control).
- any theft, unauthorized access or third party interference.
- any entry prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged, or misdirected (whether or not their receipt by the Promoter and Supplier) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and Supplier.
- any variation in prize value to that stated in these Conditions of Entry.
- any tax liability incurred by winner or entrant.
- use of the prize.
- By entering and participating, entrant agrees to hold harmless, defend and indemnify Facebook from and against any and all claims, demands, liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described), losses, costs or expenses, with respect to or arising out of or related to (i) entrant’s participation in the Sweepstake, or (ii) entrant’s participation in any Prize-related activities, acceptance of a Prize and/or use or misuse of a Prize (including, without limitation, any property loss, damage, personal injury or death caused to any person(s).
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.