in collaboration with
REED & CO. CHARITY GALA
RAFFLE & WISHLIST
Since opening in 2018, Reed & Co. Estate Agents in collaboration with the Loyal Foundation, the Humpty Dumpty Foundation, and the Noosa community, together have now raised over $692,000 to purchase over 60 pieces of life-saving paediatric medical equipment for our local and regional hospitals.
You can contribute to the success of our 2023 Charity Gala by purchasing a Raffle Ticket or a piece of paediatric medical equipment from the Humpty Dumpty Foundation Wish-List which are requested from the hospitals most pressing needs.
PURCHASE YOUR RAFFLE TICKET TO WIN A VESPA SCOOTER
Purchase a raffle ticket today for your chance to win a Vespa Primavera 50 scooter to the value of $6,090, while providing funds to purchase much needed lifesaving paediatric medical equipment for Queensland regional hospitals.
To purchase your Raffle ticket simply click on the button below. Good luck!
* The winner will be announced at our Charity Gala on Saturday, 17th June, 2023 and will be contacted via phone or email.
* It is the winners responsibility to cover all on-road costs and the scooter is to be collected from Reed & Co. Estate Agents office within 7 days.
* 2.2% surcharge for online payments. 0.7% surcharge for Visa & Mastercards payments in person or over the phone.
* A digital raffle ticket will be send to you via email. There is no limit on the number of raffle tickets you can purchase.
THE HUMPTY DUMPTY WISH-LIST
The following medical equipment has been requested by Queensland hospitals and health services. Each year the Humpty Dumpty Foundation receives hundreds of submissions requesting a wide range of essential and specialised equipment to help manage new-born and paediatric medical emergencies.
* All donations are 100% tax deductible
* A plaque in your name recognising your donation will be attached to the equipment you purchase.
Your generous donation, either big or small, certainly doesn’t go unnoticed and it is very much appreciated. If you would like to make a tax deductable financial contribution, please reach out!
The Humpty Dumpty Foundation is celebrating more than 30 years of helping to save the lives of sick and injured children in hospital. Their mission is to raise funds to provide essential and often life-saving medical equipment for hospitals in every corner of Australia.