98 Hendry Street Tewantin
SOLD FOR $1,510,000
Perfectly located in a quiet street in the much sought after 'Old Tewantin' this recently built home will appeal to downsizers and families alike.
If low maintenance and relaxed living are a priority, this home ticks all the boxes. The home is light-filled, superbly presented and comes with easy-care single-level living. The contemporary modern layout features a neutral colour palette showcasing white walls and oak floors throughout. The clever use of louvres to capture cooling breezes has been used throughout the home.
Upon entering the home your open plan living and dining awaits. The kitchen is at the hub of the open plan area and offers generously proportioned Ceaser stone bench tops coupled with a generously sized walk-in pantry.
Flowing along the corridor to the bedroom zone of the house, with three bedrooms, a main bathroom, and a master suite with walk-in robe and it's very own modern ensuite.
Completing the perfect easy living lifestyle of this home is the sparkling inground pool, positioned inside the privacy and security of the fully fenced front yard.
- Three spacious bedrooms, main with ensuite and walk-in robe
- Large home office/ media room or 4th bedroom
- Generous open plan living and dining area, extending to a large undercover front patio – as well as an in-ground pool, the perfect spot for entertaining and BBQ's
- Kitchen includes Caesar stone benchtops and generous walk-in pantry
- Engineered Oak Timber floors
- Lock-up garage and large internal laundry
Ready to move in, this home could well be the place you've been waiting for. In a quiet, family-friendly street enjoy all the comforts the home boasts yet still be only moments from all this amazing area has to offer.