81 Lake Weyba Drive Noosaville
SOLD FOR $1,900,000
Nestled on the peaceful shores of Lake Weyba, this beautiful grand lake house offers privacy, convenience, and flexible family living. Set amidst beautiful leafy surroundings, with bush as the backdrop, nature is your playground.
This home delivers two separate living areas with five generous bedrooms over two well-presented levels. On the lower level, you will find a large open plan living and dining area that flows seamlessly onto the oversized deck overlooking the sun-soaked pool area, tailor made for entertaining and family play. As well as a master bedroom and media room.
Upstairs is the second master bedroom, two other generous bedrooms, a second living area flowing out to the upstairs balcony with treetops and lake views.
A separate self-contained 1 bed, 1 bath dwelling sits attached to the main house, the potential for this separate residence is unlimited. Perfect for dual living, teenage retreat, or visitors.
- |North facing riverfront position
- |Dedicated media room and office
- |Extensive master bedroom downstairs with renovated ensuite
- |Additional master bedroom upstairs
- |Open plan kitchen with stone benchtops and an abundance of storage
- |Multiple outdoor living areas
- |Second living room upstairs
- |Zoned ducted air conditioning throughout
- |Five bedrooms, 3 with ensuites
- |Generous garage with an additional undercover area that could be used as a rumpus room, gym, or workshop.
This breath-taking leafy location offers an abundance of lifestyle activities like kayaking, fishing, and boating with a short walk to shops, cafes and markets. A short drive to all the beautiful attractions that Noosa has to offer.