Reed & Co.
6/1 Peza Court Noosa Heads QLD 4567
Location, Luxury and Lifestyle.
Located in picturesque Noosa Sound, the absolute heart of Noosa, and only a short stroll to iconic Hastings Street, this contemporary apartment located in Peza Gardens comprising of only 8, has direct waterfront access to Noosa River and possesses the potential to be the ideal weekender, investment, or convenient home.
Fully renovated in 2019, this spacious apartment showcases tasteful finishes and neutral colours throughout, modern kitchen with stone benchtops, mirrored splashback, two bedrooms, two bathrooms and laundry. The natural light-drenched and breezy open plan living and dining spaces allows seamless indoor and outdoor living, with the kitchen and living areas overlooking your very own private balcony with uninterrupted views of the waterfront canal and pool.
The resort-style pool, complemented by manicured gardens and grass lawn surrounds, looks out over the Noosa River canal creating a relaxed and tranquil atmosphere. Couple this with low body corporate fees, approval for short-term holiday letting and some of Noosa's best beaches, restaurants, and shopping at your doorstep and you have the ultimate holiday destination with investment upside.
- Short walk to Noosa's most desirable locations including Hastings Street, Noosa Main Beach and Noosa National Park, while a quick car or ferry ride will get you to Gympie Terrace
- Two bedrooms with built in robes and two bathrooms with floor to ceiling tiles
- Fully renovated with modern and stylish finishes throughout
- Open plan living and dining spaces overlooking the pool and waterfront canal from your very own balcony
- Air conditioning
- Recently renovated resort pool overlooking the waterfront canal
- Exclusive car park and storage area with additional visitors car parking
- Approved for short term holiday letting creating excellent investment return
- Direct and multiple access points to Noosa River, both with boat mooring opportunities
- One of only eight in the complex
- Comparatively low body corporate fees
- Private Balcony overlooking thew common lawn area, pool area and water canal
- Separate street access and no on-site management
- Small Pets allowed upon Body Corporate Approval
Located in one of the most sought-after and desired locations in Noosa, this is a worthy addition to your portfolio and an opportunity that does not present often.
Contact Cassandra Young on 0499 934 190 or Mark Hodgkinson on 0409 484 159 to arrange an inspection today.