59 Laguna Grove Doonan
SOLD FOR $1,720,000
A considered combination of classic Queenslander and contemporary coastal design providing the perfect relaxed hinterland lifestyle yet so close to Noosa, surf beaches and the Noosa river precinct; this is a property you are going to love.
Renovated to blend traditional character with modern finishes, this home is light and airy with a contemporary, neutral décor. This property features four generous bedrooms, two bathrooms and open plan living that all connect with that gorgeous wrap-around veranda. Separate teenage retreat/rumpus room/guest accommodation with ensuite and laundry/kitchenette are downstairs. Wide oak flooring flows through the home, offset against white plantation shutters and the green external views.
- 5,018m2 useable cleared allotment in quiet cul-de-sac
- Recently renovated Queenslander style home
- Concrete pool with travertine surround
- Wrap-around veranda expands to alfresco entertaining area/outdoor living room
- Rolling lawns with lush landscaping
- 900mm oven and induction cook top
- Fully integrated appliances, stone benches with 3m island
- Wood burning fireplace and reverse cycle ducted air-conditioning
- 6.5kw solar with 24 panels
- 3 x water tanks
- Bore with drinking quality water (test report available)
- Additional 10m x 5m converted shed, fully insulated, air-conditioned and powered
- Kids cubby house with power
- Solar powered remote front entry gate
The elegant & functional kitchen will inspire any chef, with modern integrated appliances, plenty of bench space and a servery out to the alfresco entertaining and dining area. This space overlooks the travertine bordered pool and lush natural surrounds, where clever landscaping helps create more intimate and tranquil spaces on the site.
Additional space includes a separate 10m x 5m shed that is fully insulated, air-conditioned and powered with epoxy flooring; perfect as an artist studio or home office. Below the home there is also significant storage and garaging for three cars.
This amazing home is well worth an inspection, contact Mark Hodgkinson on 0409 484 159.