50 Padilpa Road Federal
SOLD FOR $1,080,000
Access property via Middle creek Rd and Andersons Rd Federal.
Secluded, Serene and Scenic.
Do not miss this opportunity to own a private, peaceful acreage property tucked away in the foothills of the Noosa Hinterland and only a short drive from the beautiful townships of Cooroy, Pomona and Black Mountain! 8.5 acres situated atop a picturesque ridge, this property captures views from every angle and has been designed to offer flexible living options to suit a range of buyers and purposes.
The home itself contains 3 bedrooms, two bathrooms, office/4th bedroom, two separate living areas, timber floorboards throughout and modern kitchen positioned perfectly in the heart of the upper level, with all rooms and living areas possessing stunning views of the Hinterland and sweeping mountain surrounds, all of which you can enjoy from the large deck/verandah. Further complementing the house is two studios, one acoustically treated for the music enthusiast and the other partially renovated and ripe and ready for completion. With a swimming pool surrounded by a timber decked area and able to soak up the sunset every afternoon, a fire pit area, a large dam and masses of property to enjoy, the kids and pets will forever be outside.
Located in close proximity to the Cooroy and Pomona shops, restaurants and booming distilleries, schools and rail to Brisbane, while still only 30 minutes or so to large bordering towns of Gympie and Noosa, this property offers a tree-change and a sense of tranquillity and calmness with an abundance of native wildlife, while still within driving distance to the sea and without total isolation.
- 3.5ha (8.64 acres approx.)
- Large Dam
- 92,500L rainwater storage with whole house filtration throughout
- 3kw Solar
- Acoustically treated studio space
- Surrounding properties apart of a Voluntary Conservation Agreement so the views will never be altered
- Array of fruit trees and vegetable gardens including but not limited to Tahitian Lime, Kaffir Lime, Finger Lime, Red Papaya, Lemons, Mandarins, Mulberries, Bananas, Sweet Potatoes & Herbs
- High speed 4G wifi to house and Studio A, with a satellite broadband option to house
- Additional studio space overlooking views of the Marry Valley and dam partly renovated and ready for completion
- Firepit and swimming pool with breathtaking views from every angle of the property
- Abundance of koalas, wildlife and birds
Serenity, natural beauty and a lifestyle with room to breathe awaits you. Contact Mark Hodgkinson 0409 484 159 or Cassandra Young 0499 934 190 to arrange an inspection today.