5 Starboard Avenue Noosaville
SOLD FOR $1,145,000
Reed & Co. Book your 360 degree private inspection with us now.
Properties like these are highly coveted and in demand, just minutes by car or a flat easy walk to the river precinct and Noosaville shopping and restaurants, this sensational location is difficult to beat.
Privately hidden from the street this perfectly positioned single level home offers functional living at its best. The oversized master suite enjoys views through glass doors to the pool and garden beyond. A generous robe and ensuite with matching basins complete the master retreat.
On the north side of the home, a fourth bedroom/ study and two additional generous bedrooms overlook the front garden.
A generous island bench dominates the centrally located kitchen overlooking two spacious open plan living areas that spill seamlessly to the outdoors. Dual undercover outdoor areas overlook the pool and tropical surrounds.
This spectacular home has been designed for relaxation and entertaining alike.
• Double lock-up garage and double carport
• Three generous bedrooms appointed with ample built-in robes
• Fourth Bedroom /Study
• Open plan living and dining rooms flow to an entertainer's alfresco area
• Separate kitchen, living and dining
• Large modern kitchen with breakfast bar
• Undercover entertaining courtyard and sun-drenched pool
• Spacious 624sqm parcel of land with north to rear aspect
• Solar heating for the pool
• Double lock up garage and Off street parking for two cars
• Moments to public transport and schools
• Direct access to local park
• Split system air conditioning in master and living area
Offering a quiet yet convenient location this fantastic property ticks all the boxes. Get in touch to book your private inspection.