42 Shorehaven Drive Noosa Waters
SOLD FOR $2,600,000
Beautifully finished throughout, this flawless Trevor Reitsma-designed residence, completed in 2015, is an ideal opportunity to secure a stunning home in the prestigious and tightly held Noosa Waters Estate. Capturing water views through a park, that overlooks the Noosa Waters canal, is a view that will never be built out.
Free-flowing open spaces are flooded with natural light and seamlessly blend through to a private garden sanctuary surrounded by lush greenery. The oversized kitchen offers a central focus for entertaining and is complete with extensive bench space, ample pantry, and storage. This adjoins a sunny lounge room with access to the north-facing patio.
Three spacious bedrooms are each filled with an abundance of natural light, while the fourth bedroom serves as a flexible office/study. The light-filled master suite boasts an oversized walk-in robe and ensuite.
Commanding a blue ribbon position in one of Noosa Waters most sought-after tree-lined streets this stunning residence offers unparalleled lifestyle and convenience.
- Four generous bedrooms, All bedrooms with built-in robes
- Master suite with walk-in robe, generous ensuite, large vanity, and shower
- Two luxurious bathrooms with the finest finishes
- Large kitchen with Fisher & Paykel appliances, stone benchtops and an
abundance of storage
- Interiors open to a choice of sunny entertainment terraces
- Ample storage throughout the home with built-in cabinets
- Finest contemporary finishes
- Low maintenance sunlit level garden with side gate access, for a caravan/boat storage
- Extensive undercover patio for entertaining
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Double lock-up garage with internal access
Single level, sprawling over a generous 825sqm of land, this home is the ideal oasis for your Noosa lifestyle. A stroll to, shopping village, parks, and the waterfront.