Reed & Co.
4/1 Peza Court Noosa Heads QLD 4567
Located in picturesque Noosa Sound, the absolute heart of Noosa, and only a short stroll to iconic Hastings Street, this contemporary apartment has direct waterfront access to Noosa River and possesses the potential to be the ideal weekender, investment, or convenient home.
Recently renovated with tasteful finishes and neutral colours throughout, this unit features modern kitchen with stone benchtops and breakfast bar, two bedrooms, generous bathroom and laundry. The open plan design allows seamless indoor and outdoor living, with the kitchen and living areas being bordered with both an undercover outdoor terrace perfect for entertaining and also your very own private balcony with uninterrupted views of the waterfront canal and pool.
The resort-style pool, complemented by manicured gardens and grass lawn surrounds, looks out over the Noosa River canal creating a relaxed and tranquil atmosphere. Couple this with low body corporate fees, approval for short-term holiday letting and some of Noosa's best beaches, restaurants, and shopping at your doorstep and you have the ultimate holiday destination with investment upside.
- Short walk to Noosa's most desirable locations including Hastings Street, Noosa Main Beach and Noosa National Park, while a quick car or ferry ride will get you to Gympie Terrace
- Renovated kitchen, bathroom and laundry
- Central open plan kitchen with stone bench tops and breakfast bar
- Air conditioning
- Recently renovated resort pool overlooking the waterfront canal
- Exclusive car park and storage area with additional visitors car parking
- Approved for short term holiday letting creating excellent investment return
- Direct and multiple access points to Noosa River, both with boat mooring opportunities
- One of only eight in the complex
- Comparatively low body corporate fees
- Balcony and separate undercover outdoor terrace
- Separate street access and no on-site management
- Small Pets allowed upon Body Corporate Approval
Located in one of the most sought-after and desired locations in Noosa, this is a worthy addition to your portfolio and an opportunity that does not present often.
Contact Cassandra Young on 0499 934 190 or Mark Hodgkinson on 0409 484 159 to arrange an inspection today.