36 Livistona Drive Doonan
SOLD AT AUCTION $2,075,000
A private oasis with a sprawling contemporary home in a location just minutes from the holiday paradise of Noosa, this really is the best of both worlds. A recently completed home is skilfully designed to cater for any family environment and elevated on the property with views over the rolling grass towards your own pristine running lake. Perfect for dual living with a self contained two bedroom house on site.
- 1 hectare (2.47 acres) of lush land with 3,000+ new plants
- Recently completed home and separate unit
- Bore access
- Pool with electric heat pump
- Fully fenced with dog proof wire
- Stone French pattern travertine flooring
- Hafele appliances throughout lavishly appointed kitchen
- Concealed double fridge
- Gas cook top
- Zoned heating and cooling
- Built in BBQ & breakfast bar
- External entertaining blinds
- Flowing two tier pond with jetty and water features
- Triple car garage and electric front gate
- Basketball court
- Double bay shed with stables
- Fire pit with seating
- Fully contained two bedroom unit
A French provincial ranch feel is immediately portrayed as you drive through the automatic front gates and the elongated home slowly comes into vision. Painted black in a contemporary black, red Cedar panels contrast perfectly against the dark structure and provide highlights to the garage doors as you pass the mature Pandanus in the driveway.
The home stretches itself along the 1 hectare (2.47 acre) property allowing perfect integration and space for every family. A designer kitchen with Corian bench tops and a dramatic black tiled wall opens out to the external kitchen and overlooks the pool. Adjacent, a similarly tiled fireplace is a centrepiece to the living and dining areas, it too is seen from the external living area, a flexible zone with walls that open and close to create whatever space you desire. Beyond this, a heated pool is surrounded by stretches of deck with views over the extensively landscaped gardens.
Lavish appointments continue throughout the bedrooms, two with ensuites and leafy views while they are all lined with plush carpets and include robes.
Detached from the main house is a complete two-bedroom unit built to the same quality and prestige, while enjoying the same view, perfect for any guest. Certainly not an afterthought it meshes perfectly into the landscape and includes a carport.