35 Shire Drive Noosaville
SOLD FOR $1,105,000
Completed in 2016, this home is perfectly positioned close to shops, schools and all that Noosa has to offer. A sprawling single-level home that delivers the ultimate in low-maintenance, family living, and entertaining. Sitting on a level 640sqm block it was designed with today's lifestyle in mind, this is a home that will bring the family together.
The home itself features an extensive master with an ensuite bathroom, three additional great-sized bedrooms, as well as a study and an additional media/ lounge room perfect for the kids and their friends or watching sport!
The generous open-plan living and dining area, including a contemporary, eat-in kitchen flows seamlessly to the undercover outdoor patio and large grassy yard. This home is the perfect mix for relaxation and entertaining.
- Open plan living and dining area, perfect for entertaining
- Contemporary kitchen with breakfast bar, walk-in pantry
- Four bedrooms, Master with an ensuite,
- Additional office/ Study or possible 5th bedroom
- Undercover entertaining patio and large grassy yard, perfect for children and pets
- Media room in the center of the home with privacy doors and air-con
- Water tank
- Heat pump hot water
- Fully fenced with side access for boat or caravan
- Double garage and internal laundry.
- Level 640sqm block
Effortless low-maintenance living is key with this immaculate, single-level freestanding home. Perfectly located, a few minutes drive to Noosa Civic shopping centre and walking distance to local schools. A wonderful opportunity to embrace the Noosa lifestyle, this home is ready to move straight in.
Currently tenanted for $700 per week.