343 David Low Way Peregian Beach
SOLD FOR $2,090,000
Spectacular Ocean and Hinterland Views.
A sophisticated, architecturally designed home with superb ocean and hinterland views. Multi-generational living with five bedrooms set over three levels. A master bedroom with walk in robe and stylish en-suite set on the upper level. Displaying breathtaking views.
Work from home in the generous office space, with its own picturesque window overlooking the ocean. On entry you are welcomed by the large open plan kitchen, dining and living space, that leads out to the extensive outdoor entertainment area with magnificent views overlooking the hinterland. An outdoor kitchen adds to the multiple entertainment areas this home has on offer. Addition to this level are two more bedrooms with a shared bathroom. One of which has a walk-in robe and external access to the deck.
The lower level that can be utilized as a fully self-contained area, comprises of two generous bedrooms, both with deck access, a living area with kitchenette that leads out to the large 11 x 4.5M curved pool. Further on this level is a fully tiled bathroom as well as a spacious laundry.
- Existing short term rental option
- Ironbark Timber floorboards.
- Kitchen with Bosch appliances, stone benchtops, three stainless steel ovens, a wine fridge and drinks cooler
- Ducted Samsung air-con throughout with App remote control compatibility
- Ducted vacuum system throughout.
- Dowell windows and Viridian Smart Glass on all windows for added thermal barrier
- All Dowell windows on Eastern side have Neoprene seals for acoustic barrier.
- Extensive 120 sqm fully tiled 4 bay lock-up garage with work shop and a separate storage area.
An entertainers dream. Designed to embrace splendid views, both day and night.
Located off a service road, within walking distance to the beach and only moments drive to boutique shopping and dining in the Peregian Village.
Indulge in this prestigious home, the location and views.