24 The Peninsula Noosa Waters
SOLD FOR $2,750,000
Idyllically positioned in one the most sought-after Noosa Waters streets and offered for the first time in over twenty–five years, this highly desirable property with exceptional views is one that meets all your requirements, whether you are looking to move straight in or tailor the home over time.
An abundance of light and windows enables the enjoyment of the long water views, with an easy indoor-outdoor flow from the kitchen to entertainer's alfresco area overlooking the rolling lawn and waterfront.
On the ground floor there are three large bedrooms, one is a separate guest bedroom overlooking the water with a generous walk -in robe and en-suite. The other two bedrooms are in a separate wing of the home adjacent to the study.
Once upstairs you will find the private parents retreat complete with the master bedroom, a fully tiled modern en-suite, a well-appointed walk-in wardrobe, and oversized balcony, perfect for sunset drinks.
- Upstairs parents retreat with oversized balcony
- Second master downstairs with renovated en-suite
- Stone top kitchen with breakfast bar
- Quality Miele & Bosch appliances
- Undercover outdoor entertaining
- Large laundry with an abundance of storage
- Extensive grassed backyard
- Generous 811m2 block
- Double garage and ample space for additional parking
- Separate storage for bikes/ water equipment
A prestige waterfront position, ready to move straight in, this home and its functionality will be one you will certainly love for years to come.