24 Cloudsley Street Noosaville
SOLD FOR $2,050,000
SPACIOUS LIVING BY THE RIVER
The essence of Noosa riverside living, a well-designed home that was intended for effortless family living, move straight in and start enjoying one of Noosa's highly desired locations.
- Only moments from the Noosa River with easy access to boat ramps and water activities.
- Master bedroom includes walk in robe plus en-suite with free standing bath
- North orientated outdoor entertaining and pool
- Outdoor kitchen and cabana
- Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac
- Dual access on a corner allotment
- Four car carport, high bay for large caravan or boat as well as a shed with workshop
- Stone benchtops
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning in the living spaces and master bedroom
- 1.2kw solar panels
- Study/5th bedroom with external access
- Louver windows for cross ventilation
- Ducted Vacuumed system
- Crimsafe screens and doors
A zoned floor plan leaves the children or guests downstairs with their own living room, study corner and bathroom. Downstairs is an entertainer's delight with North facing swimming pool, adjoined by a splendid undercover outdoor kitchen. Moving upstairs you are greeted by the stylish open plan kitchen which overlooks the main living and dining area leading to an outdoor alfresco. European appliances, electric cupboards and Essa stone bench tops add to the luxury as does the adjoining bar.
The lavish master suite features a walk-in robe a deluxe en-suite with spotted gum walls, a free standing bath, the perfect setting to relax, while an oversized dual shower ads to the opulent experience.
Tucked away at the end of the street, right in the heart of everything yet set back and private with dual access allowing for considerable off street parking as well as a high-bay carport providing storage for larger boats and caravans.
This is a substantial home in a prime location, one that should not be missed.