22 Elanda Street Sunshine Beach
This 3 (potentially 4) bedroom home is located just a few minutes walk from the restaurants and cafes of Sunshine Beach and the stunning patrolled beach.
Classically stylish, with a cool beachside vibe, the home has been tastefully renovated, incorporating indoor and alfresco spaces that capture the best of our beautiful climate.
The open plan living + dining + kitchen is flooded with light, and opens onto a North-East Facing covered balcony that runs the length of the home. The modern kitchen features stone bench tops, an island bench, gas cooktop, electric ff oven and Miele dishwasher. There's also a servery window to the front deck.
The other side of the living area opens to rear deck, an expansive yard, large plunge pool and fire pit area. This large yard is beautifully landscaped and is perfect for entertaining, or for kids and dogs to play.
The Master Bedroom with ensuite and walk in robe also includes an adjoining office / lounge or potential 4th bedroom.
The second and third bedrooms are on the Lower Level, both opening to outdoor spaces. On the lower level is a family bathroom, lock up garage, laundry (leading to a drying court) , workshop and masses of storage.
- Oversized Covered Entertaining Deck with Ceiling Fan leading to Decked Pool with Stacked Stone Feature Wall
- Coastal Landscaped Gardens with Feature Pandanus Palm and Shady Raised Deck
- Feature VJ Panelling Throughout + Exposed Beam Ceilings to Upper Level
- Split System Air-Conditioning/Heating + Ceiling Fans Throughout / Solar System
- Separate Powder Room Upper Level / Blackbutt timber floors throughout
- Single Lock Up Garage + 2 x off-street parking behind electric gate / Large Workshop or storage / fully fenced
- Potential Ocean Views (Subject to Council Approval)
This fantastic family home offers an enviable lifestyle; only 350m to all that Sunshine Beach Village has to offer, and 600m to Sunshine Beach Surf Club & Patrolled Beach. Minutes from Noosa and the beautiful Noosa National Park. This is why Sunshine Beach remains one on the most exclusive enclaves in Queensland.
Call Alexander on 0407 194 146 to organise a private inspection.