16 Masthead Quay Noosa Waters
SOLD FOR $3,260,000
Picture perfect, single level and enjoying over nineteen metres of absolute water frontage, this elegant home is cleverly designed for year-round entertaining. Purposefully sized for ease of living with low maintenance gardens you will be spending more of your time relaxing by the pool, while the convenient position means just a short walk into Noosaville's river precinct.
Dramatic floor to ceiling glass across the entire rear of the house allows consistent views from the kitchen, main living areas and master bedroom. Overhead, pitched VJ ceilings help create space and light as do the contemporary textures used in the central kitchen. An oversized island bench finished with a marble top exudes class and is complimented by a subway tile splashback, built in appliances and pendant lights.
- Over 19 meters or water frontage with private jetty
- Pitched VJ panel ceilings
- Plunge pool with glass edge
- Solar power
- Tiled floors to all living areas
- Zoned air-conditioning
- Motorised blinds and awnings
- Zero maintenance mod-wood decking
- Extensive use of louvres and wide openings to pick up prevailing breezes
- Marble bench tops
- External stone fireplace
- Master bedroom with en-suite, walk in robe and private waterfront deck
- Fully tiled family bathroom
- Separate powder room with vanity
- Study with in-built desk and shelving
- Dual car garage with remote access and shelving
Situated in the private north facing courtyard is a plunge pool featuring a spectacular glass edge and sun lounge. A motorised awning provides protection for the external lounge next to a free-standing stone fireplace. Back towards the water, the covered entertaining alfresco picks up stunning waterfront sunsets and has plenty of space for a large barbeque alongside the in-built lounge. This lounge steps down to the water and a mod-wood jetty ideal for mooring a boat or two.
Also facing the water is the master bedroom that opens onto a private deck. The adjoining, completely tiled ensuite features contemporary open vanities with dual sinks which are supported by an American Oak cupboard while each faucet is finished in contrasting black. Not to be left behind, the family bathroom continues the high end feel with a frameless shower screen, wide timber vanity and full-sized bath.
Waterfront luxury in a home that embraces a stylish charm and one that is designed for endless enjoyment.