Reed & Co.
155 Shorehaven Drive Noosa Waters QLD 4566
Elegance and luxury combined with a coveted northern aspect to a wide body of water, this home is a statement in prestige waterfront living. The quality and scale of the home is immediately apparent as you enter the formal lobby, which also provides space as a gallery for large scale art. Naturally drawn to the waterfront, you will stop in awe of the statement staircase with six meter glazing that overlook the courtyard pool.
- North facing waterfront site with long view
- Elegantly appointed home with timeless architectural features
- Private jetty with water level step
- Lift access to first floor
- Stone bench tops, Miele appliaces
- Four bedrooms all with ensuites
- Master suite on each level
- Heated courtyard pool with spa
- C-Bus automation, alarm system, automated blinds internal & external
- Zoned air conditioning
- Oversize dual car garage fully tiled
- Automated gates
Floor to ceiling doors open from the main living area to the waterfront alfresco, here an outdoor kitchen means you don't have the leave the water's edge to cook, alternatively back inside the main kitchen is highlighted by a full suite of Miele appliances and services the tasteful dining area.
A second living space opens to the heated courtyard pool which is protected by a fixed shade sail. Tropical gardens around the home lead you to a timber staircase and down to the private jetty which includes a water level step giving further ease of access to boats and paddle boards.
Spoilt for choice, there is a master bedroom on each level, both enjoy long water views and private balconies. The apartment sized first floor bedroom can be accessed by a glass fronted lift and includes a retreat lounge, decadent ensuite and full-size dressing room accompanied by further luggage storage room. Two additional bedrooms on the ground floor also benefit from built in robes and ensuites.
A flawless home with evident attention to detail, your enviable waterfront lifestyle awaits.