13 Ironhurst Place Peregian Springs
SOLD FOR $1,425,000
Boasting a double storey, custom built resort-inspired design and sitting proudly on a large 725m2 corner block on one of the most sought after and high end cul de sacs in Peregian Springs, this property is every entertainer's dream, emanating luxury and relaxed beach style living at every turn.
Stepping through the front entrance you are taken to a tropical landscaped oasis which surrounds the heart of the residence being your very own magnesium mineral pool and spa area with featured water fountain, giving you a sense of tranquillity and the feeling that you are on a holiday all year round, while still being in very close proximity to iconic Noosa and Peregian Beaches local shops, schools, beaches and restaurants.
The opulence does not stop there, with recent renovations, neutral colour tones and tasteful finishes, including but not limited to Kardean Korlok Hybrid flooring, stone bench tops and louvered plantation shutters throughout allowing for ample breeze and natural light, with the kitchen possessing high quality finishes and stainless-steel modern appliances. The dining and living areas displaying a cleverly crafted open plan layout designed for seamless indoor and outdoor living, with the large undercover entertainer's area complemented by lush grass lawn, manicures gardens and entrance to the resort style pool, while still ample space for the kids and pets to play in the fully fenced backyard.
The property grand in scale comprising of 4 bedrooms, 3 of which border the lower entertaining, pool and living areas, with the main bedroom, ensuite, enormous walk-in-robe and retreat upstairs and showcasing your very own private balcony being the perfect location to relax and unwind overlooking your affluent and aesthetically pleasing surrounds.
Some of the features of the property you will absolutely love include:
- Resort inspired living and custom built, open-plan design grand in scale with
unified indoor and outdoor living;
- Gourmet kitchen with breakfast bar, stainless steel appliances and modern
- Recently renovated throughout, including Hybrid floorboards with a 35-year
guarantee, stone bench tops and double vanity, gas/electric Emilia oven and
rangehood and plantation shutters;
- Magnesium mineral treated pool with accompanying spa, water feature and
large outdoor entertaining area;
- Double garage with ample storage;
- Laundry chute and built-in ironing board in master WIR;
- Stones throw away from local golf courses, shops, schools, beaches and
- Close proximity to iconic Noosa and its world-famous National Park and
- Only 7 minutes to Peregian Beach, 9 Minutes to Coolum and 15 minutes to
Sunshine Coast Airport and 1 hour 25 minutes from Brisbane Airport and City.
This property will not last long! Secure your piece of paradise in Peregian Springs today, contact Cassandra on 0499 934 190 or via email email@example.com and/or Mark on 0409 484 159 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org for further property details.