126 George Street Tewantin
SOLD FOR $860,000
Sprawling across a corner block of 627 square metres of level land, this classic cottage built circa 1960 is brimming with character & charm. The precise combination of period charm and quality modern updates, this home enjoys privacy, convenience and all the ease of family living. Characteristic cues such as stained-glass windows pop up throughout the home giving a hint toward the era it was built.
- Three double bedrooms in main house
- Impressive master bedroom including ensuite, parents retreat & large sunny balcony overlooking the garden
- Large private & level yard with very established gardens and full fencing
- Modern open plan kitchen overlooking the internal and external living areas
- Open plan living, dining & family room opening directly onto garden entertaining & deck
- Potential for pool & further off-street garaging
- A short level walk to parks, river access at the end of the street, close to shops, cafes and schools
Enjoy the expansive living area that flows seamless to the oversized balcony. With a separate rumpus area which can also be used as a study or garage. An oversized master suite is complete with ensuite, parents retreat and balcony.
The generous renovated kitchen enables you to watch the kids play in the kids room or the backyard. There is plenty of space for the addition of a pool which would complement the entertaining deck perfectly.
A fenced off separate self-contained unit comprises of an open plan bedroom and lounge plus bathroom with a newly renovated kitchenette and separate carport. It provides the perfect living space for visitors or could be a great source of income as an Air BNB rental.
Set amongst the trees and a short stroll to the river, shops/cafes and multiple schools, this home is a must see.