126 George Street Tewantin
SOLD FOR $797,000
Situated on approx 627 sqm level land this classic cottage built circa 1960 is brimming with character & charm. Displaying an elegant fusion of traditional period charm with quality modern updates, this welcoming home enjoys privacy, convenience and all the ease of family living. It is peacefully set, a stroll from the river, shops/cafes and multiple schools.
- Three double bedrooms in main house
- Impressive master bedroom including ensuite, parents retreat & large sunny balcony overlooking the garden
- Large private & level yard with very established gardens and full fencing
- Modern open plan kitchen overlooking the internal and external living areas
- Open plan living, dining & family room opening directly onto garden entertaining & deck
- Potential for pool & further off-street garaging
- A short level walk to parks, river access at the end of the street, close to shops, cafes and schools
Cook up a storm in the generous modern kitchen while you watch the kids play in the kids room or the backyard. There is plenty of space for the addition of a pool which would complement the entertaining deck perfectly.
Enjoy the expansive living areas and separate kids play area which can also be used as a study or garage. An oversized master suite is complete with ensuite, parents retreat and balcony. Characteristic cues such as stained glass windows pop up throughout the home giving a hint toward the era it was built.
A separate self-contained unit comprises of a single bedroom, bathroom, lounge plus kitchenette and carport. It provides the perfect living space for teenagers or family, alternatively it could be a great source of income as an Air BNB rental.