115 Shorehaven Drive Noosa Waters
SOLD FOR $2,725,000
Warming northern sunlight cascading into your high quality, waterfront home is a daily reminder that you've chosen the perfect house in an ultimate lifestyle position. Glistening water from the dramatic wet-edge pool is the foreground to your spectacular waterfront view in the prestigious Noosa Waters estate.
- Waterfront location
- Private U-shaped jetty for multiple watercraft with the ability to incorporate a boat lift
- 5KW solar power
- Infinity edge pool with fountain and full glass fencing
- 3m+ ceiling height plus tall doors
- Electric blinds & awnings to some rooms
- Multiple water features including large pond surrounded by the house
- Ducted cooling plus split systems
- Integrated sound system throughout
- Lime stone bench tops
- Full suite of Miele appliances including coffee machine
- Dual car garage with tiled floor, remote access and in-built storage
Spread over a single level the home exudes quality with ceilings in excess of three metres, large tiles throughout the entire home & a magnificently appointed chef's kitchen. Every detail is luxurious with the help of renowned & nationally awarded designer Di Henshall increasing the bespoke feel. A flowing floor plan allows good separation between all bedrooms as the cleaver architecture uses light wells, wide openings and louvres to help control the climate and internal atmosphere.
Situated adjacent to the waterfront, the generous master suite can open onto entertaining decks through banks of bi-fold doors. With views to the water and pool, this bedroom is also highlighted by an entrance walkway, dressing room and an exceptional ensuite. Three further bedrooms plus a study round out the deceptively large yet easily maintainable property.
With the perfect aspect, desirable waterfront location & luxurious appointments, this really is one not to miss.