111 Shorehaven Drive Noosa Waters
SOLD FOR $2,400,000
The epitome of a family home, giving everyone a sense of space yet ultimately designed to bring the family together while enjoying everything a waterfront position offers. This functional layout is paired with cathedral style ceilings and large north facing windows keeping the sparkling water in sight from all of the predominant living rooms.
- Open Plan living and alfresco dining
- Northerly aspect to water
- Generous 816m2 allotment & 20.4m frontage
- Waterfront living in a spectacular sub-tropical location
- Self-contained duel living zone with private entrance
- Timber jetty perfect for boat morning and water activities
- Plantation shutters throughout
- Low maintenance gardens
- Coved & tiled alfresco dining with café heating
- Tropical entrance walkway
- Dual car garage with remote access
Effortless low maintenance living is the theme that consistently shines through both the home and the gardens.
Accommodation throughout the home is ample, the spacious master suite is forward on the waterfront ensuring you will awaken to pictures sparkling water views with direct access out to a terrace. A self-contained teenage retreat makes the perfect room for guests is serviced by its own ensuite, sitting area and includes a private entry. There are two additional generous rooms to accommodate family and friends.
Often seen as the heart of the home, the huge kitchen has acres of bench space allowing enough room that cooking can become a group activity. Meals can be enjoyed from the waterfront in the tiled alfresco that includes café heating for the cooler months.
A fantastic chance to embrace the Noosa Waters lifestyle and benefit from everything this superb destination has to offer, plus a home that will stand the test of time.