10 The Promontory Noosa Waters
A bespoke Trevor Reitsma design, sculptured to the highest specification & situated in one of the most revered cul-de-sac streets on the waterfront. Confident modern lines set the scene for the dramatic seven meter soaring void, creating an inspiring space to entertain friends and family. The wall of double storey windows frame the captivating and expansive waterfront views. Elegant and contemporary, this home strays from the norm and will appeal to the most discerning buyer.
Divine finishes throughout the home exude quality, from the light tiled floor to the newly appointed kitchen and uniquely designed ensuite, attention to detail is incredible. A symmetrical kitchen opens to the alfresco through full height doors. Fashioned to bring filtered light through the home year-round, this opulent outdoor room has soaring ceilings and a built-in fireplace. Adjacent the beautiful pool runs up the side of the home, ideal for swimming laps at approximately 14 meters in length.
- Short walk to Noosa River restaurant & shopping precinct in one of Noosa Water's finest streets
- Trevor Reitsma design & HIA award winner
- Wide water view with over 18 meters of water frontage
- Opulent and well connected alfresco with soaring ceiling and fireplace
- 14 meter lap pool
- Recently renovated kitchen
- Elegant wide waterfront staircase leads to private jetty
- Wide opening doors and numerous louvres help tailor temperature, supplemented by zoned cooling
- Quality construction and fastidious upkeep has maintained this property to perfection
Separate living spaces give the family room to breathe, consisting of a spectacular lounge or study that opens to a private north facing courtyard. The main living and dining areas are built facing towards the water with dramatically high ceilings while a 'Juliet' balcony extends into the open space as an extension from the upstairs hall.
Spacious yet portraying a feeling of intimacy, the master suite enjoys a waterfront view and expands into a beautifully designed ensuite, with a full-length free-standing bath. Downstairs another bedroom has an ensuite and water views while two further rooms to the front of the home have large separate walk-in robes while sharing a central bathroom.
Convincing design with spaces that just seem to work, this is a very special way to embrace the waterfront lifestyle.