Reed & Co.
7/7 Fyne Court Tewantin QLD 4565
* All inspections and open homes please access from Avron Close
Situated on a generous 947m2 allotment in a quiet location with dual street frontages, there is plenty of future scope for this family home. The kitchen and main living areas look out across the yard, the ideal position for a new pool, and to the lush gardens which adjoin a nature reserve that gives exceptional privacy and a great sense of space.
Inside the home has a natural flow with a central, wrap-around kitchen adjacent to the dining room, all stepping out to a covered patio. The spacious lounge is separated by arched doorways and benefits from lots of natural light.
- Spacious 947m2 site
- Dual street frontages Fyne Court & Avron Close
- Quiet location with nature reserve along northern boundary
- Ample space for extensions, pool, boat or caravan parking
- Three bedrooms, two with direct bathroom access
- Central kitchen overlooking yard with ample space for pool and entertainment deck
- Large living area
The master bedroom includes an ensuite and walk-in robe while the second bedroom has direct access to the family bathroom and a full wall of built-in robes. The central bathroom has two-way entry and a bathtub. A further bedroom with built-in robe offers more accommodation or a fantastic home office.
Accessing the home from Fyne Court you're greeted by a large two-car garage and there is additional hardstand parking for trailers. Oversize boats and caravans could also be parked along the southern boundary. Fence re-alignment would regain hundreds of meters of yard space that fronts Avron Close and expands the possibilities available to this residence.