Reed & Co.
54 Noosa Parade Noosa Heads QLD 4567
An exquisite mansion along Noosa's most tightly held & arguably most prestige riverfront stretch, indulging in panoramic river views and just walking distance to esteemed Hasting's Street, this will be one of the most significant sales of the year.
Magnificently grand & imposing upon approach, the structure is a concise example of parallel lines & symmetry, dramatised by double storey glazing, soaring voids & bold ceiling design. These features direct your line of sight to the rare wide water view through swaying yachts to the national park which epitomises the relaxed Noosa lifestyle.
- Extremely tightly held location
- 20+ metres waterfrontage
- North facing with natural outlook & wide water views
- Walking distance to Hastings & main beach
- Spa & pool with infinity edge to river
- Alfresco entertaining accessed through bi-fold doors
- Soaring ceilings with architectural curve & double storey glazing
- Five generous bedrooms, four include ensuites &/or private balconies
- Water level jetty for mooring larger boats
- Private boat ramp to drive-through boat garage
- Kitchen with wrap-around stone bench top, Miele appliances
- Study includes built in desk & cabinetry
- Five spacious bathrooms
- Zoned air-conditioning
- Three bay garage plus extra off street parking
The exceptional layout means four of five bedrooms have their own ensuites & private balconies, with dual master suites taking prime waterfront positions. Upstairs these bedrooms are connected by exposed bridges that peer down to an open plan living zone which opens directly out to the waterfront.
An infinity edge pool appears to consistently flow into the river and creates the centrepiece of the outdoor living area. To one side the alfresco dining space steps out to a riverside sunlounge, while on the other you access the water-level jetty next to the private boat ramp. This ramp is designed to winch a boat up to the side of the house or alternatively it can be towed into the drive through garage.
Dark stone bench tops and splash backs give definition to an otherwise all white kitchen, itself placed perfectly behind the dining room with the river in the background.
Bespoke vj cabinetry in the media room brings a Hamptons feel which is divisible by a row of sliding panels creating a separate space when required.
Truly a once in a lifetime opportunity to hold a landmark Noosa position.