Reed & Co.
49 Orealla Crescent Sunrise Beach QLD 4567
Currently very successfully rented on the short-term holiday market, this comfortable Queenslander style 4 bedroom home offers so many opportunities. Whether as a family home, beach house, investment, future development site, (or all combined), 49 Orealla Crescent provides an entry into a coveted location. Just 5 minute's drive from Hastings Street, 2 minutes to Sunshine Beach Village or Noosa Junction.
Start the day with an easy 5 minute walk to the surf; it's called Sunrise Beach for a reason!
As is, the home is fresh and bright, taking in sea views and cooling summer breezes, the home has a flexible layout with wide eaves and multiple decks allow for year-round alfresco entertaining.
- Coral Sea views to the east and northeast
- Fantastic beachside location only a few minutes' walk to the beach
- 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, air conditioning
- Front and rear decks extending the length of the home
- Lower-level separate accommodation with en-suite, perfect for office, visitor's accommodation, or teenager's retreat.
- 622m² elevated block providing views and breezes
- Home is elevated on concrete piers providing ventilation
- Easy walk to local shopping centre, schools, sport facilities, parks & public transport just a few hundred metres from the front door
- 3 minutes to Sunshine Beach Village or Noosa Junction
- 4-5 minute drive to Hastings Street & Main Beach
- Garaging for two cars plus separate off-street parking
- Plenty of extra storage room for the toys!
Architectural plans have been drawn and approved for a modern new residence taking in the Coral Sea views to both the East and North East.
So close to the sand and surf, with a laid-back vibe, this is a Sunrise Beach opportunity not to be missed!
Private inspections are available depending on holiday rental availability.