Reed & Co.
43 Regency Road Doonan QLD 4562
Located in one of Doonan's most desired positions, this Hinterland retreat positioned on an elevated 5,989m2 block and possessing breath-taking panoramic views, is grand in scale and proportion. This property will appeal to the most astute buyer tastefully blending every indulgence of modern acreage living with Queenslander charm and elegance, while offering the ultimate in privacy, comfort and entertainment.
Upon arrival you are welcomed by a statement driveway lined with mature palms which leads you down to a magnificent abode surrounded by an oasis of lush tropical landscaped gardens. The property features 3 generous bedrooms upstairs, the main with en-suite and walk-in-robe, additional renovated second bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles and bath, expansive open plan kitchen, living and dining areas which all connect with the gorgeous wrap-around veranda creating seamless indoor and outdoor living. Style and sophistication are not compromised with chic neutral colours, high ceilings, polished timber floorboards and plantation shutters maximising light and airflow throughout.
Further complementing the home is the potential for dual living/guest headquarters with a separate fully equipped living area downstairs, complete with a new kitchen boasting modern appliances and island bench, laundry, spacious living and dining area and 3 bedrooms complete with renovated bathroom, all with direct access to both the pool/entertainment area and triple car garage with abundant storage.
Superbly maintained and presented with sandstone retaining walls throughout the property providing an attractive and functional backdrop to the sweeping driveways, sprawling lawns, and stunning established trees and manicured gardens, with the added feature of bore water irrigation ensuring the grounds will always remain plush and inviting.
Features of the property:
- 6 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and 3 car accommodation
- 5,989m2 block
- Grand in design and size with the home being over 700m2
- Polished timber floors, plantation shutters and quality finishes throughout
- Modern kitchen, complete with Caesar stone benchtops and stainless-steel appliances, complete with a breakfast bar and servery window.
- Beautifully landscaped tropical gardens and manicured lawns
- Large inground pool
- 3 car lock up garage + undercover carport
- Ample tank water and bore irrigation system
- Option for dual living
- Short drive from Noosa River precinct and iconic Noosa's shopping, restaurants and beaches
This enviable Hinterland hideaway is grand in design with outstanding features and excellence at every turn. With all of this on offer, and being so close to Noosa's beaches and facilities, this property won't last long.