Reed & Co.
42 Woongar Street Boreen Point QLD 4565
Positioned with a North East aspect and designed to capture natural light and year round breezes off the Lake, this property is built to maximise the waterside tranquillity of Boreen Point.
Featuring stunning Northern views of Lake Cootharaba and beyond through to the Cooloola National Park. This characteristic home etched into a cliff and positioned at the top end of the Noosa River on the esplanade of Boreen Point, offers a relaxed and peaceful lifestyle ready to be enjoyed.
The home is multi-level with the main living, 3 bedrooms, kitchen with breakfast bar and a sprawling covered entertaining deck on the upper level and a self-contained guest suite occupying the lower level, complete with separate entry, kitchenette and large deck space all positioned to take advantage of the views.
- Tranquil Lake views
- Stroll to the foreshore of Boreen Point
- Easy access to the boat ramp
- Exclusive water side position with a North/North East aspect, designed to capture the natural light and breezes off the Lake
- Double lock up garage with added convenience of 4 car spaces plus room for the caravan and/or boat
- Property, including the outdoor undercover deck areas, screened for extra weather protection and privacy
- Ceiling fans, Air-conditioning and gas heating
- Self-contained guest suite
- Ample storage area
- Multiple street entrances
- 20 minutes to Noosa
Serenity, natural beauty and a lifestyle with room to breathe awaits you. Contact Mark Hodgkinson 0409 484 159 or Cassandra Young 0499 934 190 to arrange an inspection today.