Reed & Co.
32 Seamount Quay Noosa Waters QLD 4566
In a peaceful cul-de-sac, only a short walk from the river foreshore and a relaxing boat ride to the stunning Noosa River this waterfront home encompasses everything we clove about the coveted Noosa Lifestyle. Whether it's relaxing quietly beside your sparkling saltwater pool, boating, kayaking and fishing from your own private jetty, this renovated home offers you an idyllic way of life.
- South-west aspect to water
- 20m waterfront approx.
- Chefs kitchen with stone benchtops and Miele appliances
- Saltwater lap pool
- Four bedrooms plus media room
- Private jetty with easy boating access to the Noosa River
- 740 sq/m allotment in a quiet street
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Covered entertaining deck overlooking breathtaking waterway views
- Multiple indoor/outdoor living areas
- Generous ceiling heights throughout
- Double lock-up garage with internal access & workshop
- Additional gated space for caravan or boat
- Fully fenced with sunny courtyard and Jacuzzi
- Established tropical gardens
- Short walk to riverside shops & restaurants
The open plan design features a stylish chef's kitchen with Caesar stone benchtops, Miele appliances & contemporary cabinetry. Thoughtfully designed with the emphasis on function & storage, the kitchen, living and dining flows effortlessly out to the undercover waterfront terrace, which will be the focus of your year-round entertaining.
The lap-pool is perfectly positioned in a central courtyard & down the western boundary soaking in afternoon sun & providing a private resort feel.
Upstairs, a generous master suite awaits with access to a private balcony & parents retreat, walk-in robe plus a generous ensuite with double vanity. There is ample space for friends and family with four spacious bedrooms, 3 of the bedrooms on the ground floor are serviced by two full bathrooms. The added benefit of a second living area or media room allows the home to effortlessly cater for your whole tribe.
Cast off the lines from your private jetty, enjoy a relaxing evening cruise around the waterways or a fun filled day out on the beautiful Noosa River, it really is a lifestyle that is afforded by very few and is ready and waiting for you to enjoy.