Reed & Co.
22 Peregian Esplanade Peregian Beach QLD 4573
Those familiar with Peregian Beach will already be aware of this gorgeous Reitsma designed property as it stands out proudly with a spectacular use of timber, walls of glass & a soaring sky pool. Holding a premier position & elevated on the site to gain endless ocean views over the treetops, it is still a level walk to the beach or Peregian Village, a fantastic place for shopping, restaurants & entertainment. Strategically designed for living over a single level, bespoke finishes and high-end materials create a faultless, contemporary residence.
- Spectacularly located directly opposite the beach and a short walk to Peregian Square
- Elevated on the site for endless white-water ocean views
- Gorgeous Reitsma design takes full advantage of the site
- Internal lift servicing both floors
- Purposely designed for ease of living over a single level
- Unique suspended pool with ocean views
- Garaging for three cars across two separate garages plus additional under cover parking
- Mezzanine perfect for additional storage
- Miele appliances & bespoke cabinetry throughout
Arriving at the top level, you are immediately drawn towards the wall to wall glass across the main living area which keeps the ever changing white water view in sight. To the foreground a suspended swimming pool provides a private oasis to cool off and a spectacular outdoor living space. Bespoke cabinetry throughout the home contrasts against engineered European Oak flooring, especially noticeable in the entertainer's kitchen headlined by Miele appliances and a concealed bar.
Intended as a social space and achieving the full view, the home office is far from the typical separate room and rivals any for functionality and storage. It is also supplemented by a second study nook further down the hall.
Bedroom accommodation is ample, and again all on the same level. Separate from the rest, the master suite opens to a rear courtyard and is serviced by a quality, fully tiled ensuite while banks of built in robes allow plenty of storage. Three further bedrooms are fitted with built-in robes & large windows with plenty of natural light all set off by soft carpet.
Expanding the width of the home, Western Red Cedar Doors open to three car garaging with a dual garage and single accessed separately, and a wide central entrance hall.
The pinnacle of Peregian Beach living situated on its most desirable street, an opportunity that must be considered to have the beach lifestyle you've dreamt of.