Reed & Co.
20 The Promontory Noosa Waters QLD 4566
Upholding an unmistakable waterfront address in The Promontory, this elegant and sophisticated residence offers a sensational lifestyle. Presenting as new with coastal and Hamptons influences throughout, you are constantly reminded of the quality and attention to detail, a truly luxurious place to reside.
Decadent to the water's edge, every inch of the 19.5-meter frontage can be enjoyed on the cascading sun decks, under the pitched alfresco dining area complete with outdoor kitchen and out to the private jetty. Outdoor living continues around the heated pool which includes a tiled full-length step and integrates perfectly to both external living areas.
- Short walk to Noosaville shopping precinct and the river
- Prestigious dress circle amongst the best in Queensland
- Exquisitely renovated home to the highest standard
- 19.5-meter water frontage (approx.) with private jetty
- Extensive outdoor entertaining and spacious heated pool
- Well appointed kitchen with Smeg appliances, Sub-Zero fridge and butler's pantry
- Herringbone timber flooring
- Four bedrooms each with private ensuite
- Oversized dual car garage
- Ducted and zoned air-conditioning
Centering the home and a true statement piece, the kitchen exudes opulence with the use of marble bench tops and splashbacks, Ralph Lauren pendant lighting, integrated Sub-Zero fridge and generous butler's pantry. It is flanked by two living rooms, the dining room and overlooks the pool. Each living room has a fireplace, the one on entry surrounded by stacked stone reaching up into the void while the waterfront lounge has a more intimate setting under coffered ceilings and opening to the waterfront via graceful French doors.
As expected in a home of this calibre, each of the four bedrooms have a private ensuite and three enjoy walk-in robes. You have the choice of master suite on each level, both with exquisite finishings and views on the water or pool. Downstairs the ensuite steps up a the opulence with mosaic marble tiles.
Boasting a short walk to Noosaville shopping precinct or a shot boat ride to the lock, this coveted residence is the waterfront oasis you've been waiting for.