Reed & Co.
1A Lake Weyba Drive Weyba Downs QLD 4562
Resort style home surrounding a private lake with sensational long water views to Lake Weyba, this is a once in a lifetime estate encapsulating resort style living within a magnificent Noosa location.
- 103 meter frontage to Lake Weyba
- Built around private lake
- Short drive to Noosa Heads
- Master suite with views, retreat, spa and ensuite
- Guest house with kitchenette and ensuite
- All five bedrooms include waterfront views and balconies
- Feature stone fireplace (gas)
- Louvres, air-conditioning and ceiling fans throughout
- Stone bench tops with waterfall edges, stainless steel appliances
- Infinity edge salt water pool
- Teppanyaki barbeque surrounded by table
- Secure gated entrance
- 6.5kw solar power
- 120,000L water tanks plus bore water access
- Garaging for four cars
- Three hole golf course
'Weycoola' is abundant in natural beauty with a peaceful cohesion with lake-frontage that spans over 100 metres, a stunning permanent residence or remarkable holiday home.
Situated on 1.38 hectares (3.4 acres) you are just over 10 minutes from Noosa, the world renowned holiday destination, with fine dining, National Parks and famous beaches.
Externally a resort sized pool appears to flow into the lagoon. Itself surrounded by a huge sun deck and a cabana with formed table and teppanyaki barbeque. Lush tropical gardens extend around the home and include a three hole golf course.
The estate consists of three separate buildings which are joined by winding boardwalks that wrap around a private lagoon. Central to this, an expansive and well-appointed kitchen adjoins the formal dining room which is separated by a two-way gas fire place to the living room. External living joins perfectly with this area with a complete outdoor kitchen and water level entertaining deck.
Sitting atop the master wing, the main bed overlooks the rest of the suite which has spectacular lake views. Almost apartment sized, the suite consists of a parents retreat, ground level spa, walk in robe and spacious ensuite featuring a sunken shower.
Two further bedrooms are separate from the main house, yet joined by a covered deck. Both have private balconies and access a central bathroom. Towards the lake a self-contained guest house includes ensuite, kitchenette and wrap-around decking to an outdoor dining terrace and private jetty.
A property that must be seen to be appreciated, offering more than most in a location like no other.