Reed & Co.
14 Silkwood Drive Noosaville QLD 4566
Positioned in the leafy quiet Noosa Bushlands, 14 Silkwood Drive presents a home with a great position, close to local shops, cafes, and the ever expanding industrial estate with plentiful micro-breweries.
The upstairs of the home is made up of three generous bedrooms, each with built-in wardrobes. All bedrooms have been freshly carpeted and create a feel of luxury.
The living and dining space flows onto the generous deck at the front of the home. The elevated upstairs living spaces are light filled throughout the day, screened by a green leafy outlook.
Downstairs, the fourth bedroom, also suitable for use of a media room/work from home with a separate entry.
Spend your mornings having a coffee on the northeast facing front deck and afternoons in the shaded grassed back yard.
- Air conditioner in master bedroom and living space
- 4th bedroom built for multiple use
- Freshly painted, new carpet and recently landscaped
- Master bedroom with walk in wardrobe & ensuite
- Short walk/ride to St Teresa's Catholic College & Noosaville Primary School.
- 10-minute walk to local shopping center inclusive of grocer, bakery & bottle shop.
A short walk through a pathway at the end of the cul-de-sac finds you at Officeworks, a local gym & Bunnings Warehouse. And a short car ride has you at Hastings St, Noosa Main Beach & Noosa Civic Shopping Centre.
Perfect for the young family looking for a great position in Noosaville or the astute investor.
Appraised for potential rental income of $750 per week.
10:30AM to 11:00AM
Share this property