Reed & Co.
1201/11 Sedgeland Drive Noosa Heads QLD 4567
Designed by award-winning Sparks Architects, villa 1201 at the Parkridge is a nod to modern design, built for coastal living. As you enter the home the bright and airy open-plan living spaces, soaring ceilings and floor to ceiling glazing bring an abundance of light into the home. Elegant interiors echo the architectural design, featuring light coastal colours and warm materials.
With house like proportions, the oversized kitchen features a four-metre long marble kitchen bench, Miele induction cook top and appliances. Custom lighting, an integrated fridge and dishwasher will make entertaining a breeze.
Stunning timber flooring throughout the home, enables the seamless flow from the indoors to the luscious green outdoors. An extensive Tallowwood deck overlooks the generous private pool, perfect for cooling off in summer.
Enjoy the green outlook from the well-appointed private Master bedroom, plush wool carpets underfoot, generous built-in robes and an ensuite that completes luxurious escape.
Three other generous bedrooms occupy the upper level, with two skylights throwing light throughout the home.
- Four generous Bedrooms, all with built-in robes, the master & fourth bedroom with floor to ceiling glazing
- Generous kitchen with Miele appliances, Fisher Paykel Active Smart built in refrigerator and ample storage including built in wine racks
- Floor to ceiling sheer curtains in living area, master and fourth bedroom
- Three zone air conditioning
- Expansive study area, perfect for 'work from home'
- Double garage with epoxy garage floor
- Remote controlled external blinds for Master and fourth bedroom
- Remote controlled expandable awning over back deck to enjoy the outdoors year-round
- In-ground irrigation system
Welcome to the epitome of refined coastal living that is truly a masterpiece of design with premium luxury finishes in the heart of Noosa. A short drive to Hastings Street makes this a home you wont want to miss.