Reed & Co.
12 Seahorse Place Noosaville QLD 4566
Positions of this calibre in Noosa Waters rarely come to market, facing north to the water in a quiet cul-de-sac with a very short boat ride to the lock and an easy, level walk to the vibrant Noosaville dining precinct, sub-tropical waterfront living doesn't get much more tranquil.
Open plan living on the ground floor allows water views from the kitchen, dining and living room that all flow onto a large alfresco entertaining area ensuring you always have the best seat in the house no matter where you are. Four generous bedrooms and a second living area provide plenty of room for family and friends. Both bedrooms on the first floor benefit from tiled en-suites and ample walk in robes while on the ground floor a central bathroom flanked by two further bedrooms could easily be transformed into a luxurious master suite if you prefer single level living.
- Prime waterfront location with easy access to all of Noosa's amenities
- Grand entrance with vaulted ceiling and statement staircase
- Vast open tiled/parquetry living spaces
- Alfresco entertaining area with feature timbre roofing
- Private jetty
- Stacking sliding doors creating seamless indoor/outdoor flow
- Dual island benches with a combination of stone and stainless steel benchtops
- Gas stove cooktop
- Spacious walk in pantry
- Low maintenance gardens
- Master suite and second bedroom with en-suites and walk in robes
- Ground floor bedrooms/study with central bathroom
- Split system air-conditioning
The entrance with its vaulted double storey ceiling and statement curved staircase instils a feeling of grandeur which is maintained by the expansive kitchen featuring dual island benches, a combination of stone and stainless steel bench tops and a spacious walk in pantry.
Strategically placed louvres and wide openings allow cooling breezes to flow from the water and through the house in the summer months. The dual garage with additional storage space and work bench is supplemented by a side gate with ample room to store a boat. An on water mooring alternative is provided by the private jetty, also the perfect place to relax and watch the sun set.