Reed & Co.
10 The Promontory Noosa Waters QLD 4566
Custom built to the highest specification & situated in one of the most revered cul-de-sac streets on the waterfront. Confident modern lines set the scene for the dramatic glazed 7m soaring void creating an inspiring space to entertain friends and family. The wall of double story windows frame the captivating expansive waterfront views. Elegant and contemporary, this home strays from the norm and will appeal to the most discerning buyer.
- Short walk to Noosa river, restaurant & shopping precinct in one of Noosa Water's finest streets
- HIA award winner plus special commendation for custom home over $1M
- Wide water view with over 18 meters of water frontage
- Opulent alfresco with soaring ceiling and in-built kitchen
- 14m+ lap pool
- Stone bench tops & integrated European appliances
- Elegant wide waterfront staircase leads to private jetty
- Clever staircase means only short rows of stairs keeping access easy
- Wide opening doors and numerous louvres help tailor temperature, supplemented by zoned cooling
- Quality construction and fastidious upkeep has maintained this property to perfection
Divine finishes throughout the home exude quality, from the light tiled floor to the thick stone bench tops and uniquely designed ensuite, attention to detail is incredible. A symmetrical kitchen opens to the alfresco through full height doors. Fashioned to bring filtered light through the home year-round, this opulent outdoor room has soaring ceilings and a built-in kitchen. Adjacent the beautiful pool runs up the side of the home, ideal for swimming laps at over 14 meters in length.
Separate living spaces give the family room to breathe, consisting of a spectacular lounge that opens to a private court yard, dual study zone midway up the staircase and an open library or music room. The main living and dining areas are built forward to the water with dramatically high ceilings while a 'Juliet' balcony extends into the open space as an extension from the upstairs hall.
Spacious yet with a feeling of intimacy, the master suite enjoys a waterfront view and expands into a beautifully designed ensuite, itself with a full-length free-standing bath. Downstairs another bedroom has an ensuite and water views while two further rooms to the front of the home have large separate walk in robes & share a central bathroom.
Designed by Trevor Reitsma of Reitsma & Associates, this home is a HIA bathroom award winner & special commendation for custom built home over $1M