Reed & Co.
10 Lorilet Street Peregian Beach QLD 4573
Claiming a superb position in one of Peregian Beach's premier streets, this recently updated family home is designed for effortless living sprawling over two levels. This commanding property sits in an elevated position with panoramic views spanning both the Noosa Hinterland and the Pacific Ocean.
Upon entering the home you are filled with an abundance of light and space. Three generous bedrooms, a home office and luxurious bathroom occupy the downstairs with the extensive second living area.
Upstairs is the heart of the home featuring a bright & open kitchen family space flowing to the west-facing deck where endless sunsets are viewed. A generous master with private balcony and ensuite is flooded by morning light and captures coastal views.
The modern interiors offer incredible space and flexibility to satisfy the needs of every household member. Large rooms, high ceilings, and flowing living and entertaining meld with modern functionality.
With five bedrooms on offer, this is a perfect opportunity for a large or growing family to spread out comfortably, a multigeneration holiday home or dual living with multiple living spaces for extended family.
- Gourmet stone finished kitchen with breakfast bar and butler's pantry with plenty of storage walk-in pantry
- Light-filled interiors, exude space and flowing family/dining room to deck
- Master suite with ocean-view, extensive walk-in wardrobe and modern ensuite
- Three downstairs bedrooms, study and family bathroom which includes a stand-alone shower and bathtub
- Private and enclosed level easy care garden
- Ample storage throughout the home
A stroll to the beach and short drive to the Peregian Town Square where local restaurants and boutiques are abundant. A quiet street with a sense of 'old style' community, classic coast living.