Reed & Co.
24 Seamount Quay Noosa Waters QLD 4566
Positioned on a curved bank, creating an expansive & private water frontage, this luxurious home wants for nothing and is in one of the most peaceful streets in Noosa Waters. Meticulously maintained with a recent renovation keeping it up to date with the most contemporary properties, this home presents the perfect opportunity to simply move in and start enjoying the waterfront lifestyle.
- Wide water frontage of 30 metres approx.
- Easy level walk to the Noosa river, shops and restaurants
- Stunning kitchen appointed to the highest standard including dual fridge drawers, dual dishwasher drawers, Zip tap, large butler's pantry & integrated wine fridge
- Induction cook top
- 4.9kw of solar power
- Wet edge pool set to the waterfront with alfresco barbeque area
- Tiled living areas and alfresco
- Electric blinds internal & external
- Split system air-conditioning throughout & ducted vac
- Private dual jetty
- Four car garage with over-size door for caravans or boats
Designed for pure relaxation and enjoyment with expansive alfresco dining areas and a spectacular wet edge pool you will enjoy the sunset each afternoon with the glorious western aspect. The unique kitchen is appointed to the highest standard with dual interchangeable refrigeration drawers, dual dish drawers, Zip tap & wine fridge all integrated and expanding to the sumptuous butler's pantry.
Three generous bedrooms are spread around the home rather than in a combined wing giving each privacy plus their own bathroom. Both bedrooms to the waterfront, one on each level, include walk in robes, ensuites & balcony access. A further media room can easily be reverted to form a forth bedroom or second study as required.
Quality finishes and tiled flooring is not only reserved for within the main residence. A four car garage offers plenty of space and high spec for vehicles plus a work shop or storage room. The third door is extra height to a double length bay perfect for caravans & boats.
With 864m2 of land fanning to the water you are awarded approximately 30 metres of frontage, enough space for the dual finger jetty allowing the ability to moor multiple boats or add a central boat lift.