Reed & Co.
10 Surfside Court Sunshine Beach QLD 4567
Overlooking Sunshine Beach, at the end of a cul-de-sac & next to a nature reserve stands a magnificent home with contemporary architecture embracing straight lines, right angles and an abundance of natural textures. An ultimate weekender or functional family home, the design creates spectacular living spaces indoors and out, whether playing around the pool or upstairs in the elegant sitting room overlooking the ocean.
- Ocean views and no stairs to beach entry
- Dog friendly beach with consistent surf breaks
- Contemporary structure with an abundance of juxtaposing materials
- Large tiled swimming pool surrounded by deck
- Multiple indoor, outdoor & protected dining & living areas
- Luxuriously appointed kitchen overlooks the rest of the home & pool
- Master suite includes ocean views, large balcony, full ensuite & concealed walk in robe
- Multiple living areas including garage currently used as rumpus, easily transformed back as required
Positioned to look through the valley, the rise from the beach is insignificant and without stairs so a walk to the beach never seems too demanding. A benefit as the pristine beach at the end of the path is one of Australia's best with its consistent surf breaks, dog friendly accommodation and that renowned national park for when you're feeling a little more adventurous.
Back at the house wash the sand off with the outdoor shower or dive into the huge tiled pool set in a supreme private oasis flanked by in-built timber seating and shaded by the natural surrounds.
Head towards the house and the timber floor turns to travertine, a robust & luxurious stone that offsets the pure white kitchen and walls, letting your hanging art & the gorgeous view attract the attention they deserve. Stepped above the lounge and overlooking the pool the kitchen is positioned for entertaining between the dining areas.
On the top level and appreciating the best views, the three bedrooms all step out to balconies through wide opening doors that pick up the filtered sea breeze. The master includes a completely tiled ensuite with bath and a concealed walk in robe. Central to the bedrooms a sitting room is complete with library and lush carpet, quite a contrast to the lower level family room which would easily be transformed back into a dual garage.
P: 0409 446 955
P: 0401 212 505