Reed & Co.
39 The Anchorage Noosa Waters QLD 4566
Exquisitely updated while still retaining the classic charm of a prestigious Noosa resort home, the architecture meshes perfectly with the waterfront lifestyle a perfect balance of light, breeze and breathtaking water views.
Exceptional construction and insightful design help bring light into all rooms of the home while banks of bi-fold doors are positioned to create cross breezes and expand the living areas into the outdoors. The use of vaulted ceilings create separate zones in the open plan layout while drawing warm air through cleverly place louvres.
- Distinguished Noosa Waters address walking distance to the river precinct
- 774m2 allotment with 22 meter waterfrontage approx.
- Tasteful update keeps in line with luxurious resort feel
- Inspired architecture ensures consistent natural light & takes advantage of wide water views
- Bespoke kitchen with complete list of European appliances
- Master suites on both levels
- Separate living spaces offer ability for media room, study, library or large cellar
- Private jetty joining water level decking
- Wet edge pool
- Central court yard including outdoor kitchen
Finished to an impeccable standard the kitchen upholds a refined Hamptons influence while providing ample space for hosting large dinners. Extending into a complete butler's pantry and with a consistent water view it features European appliances including two dishwashes, integrated refrigeration, dual wine fridges, plate warmers & a Zip tap for instant sparkling water.
Entertaining areas extend across the home so you can find the perfect place to enjoy no matter the weather. An internal courtyard basks in the afternoon sun as it faces towards the west and connects to the tiled infinity pool while being serviced by the outdoor kitchen. On the southern side a water level deck extends to the private jetty and provides the ultimate location for sunset drinks while taking advantage of the wide body of water that keeps neighbouring houses at a distance.
The holiday vibe continues in the master suite as the sweeping water outlook comes into sight each morning, a pleasant reminder of the tropical paradise you currently call home. A beautiful ground floor suite gives guests similar opulent living as the main master, itself with lofted ceilings and opening out to the courtyard.
With 432m2 of internal space further living spaces include a cavernous rumpus or media room plus a ground level study with capacity to be a library or additional living room
SOLD FOR $3,200,000.00
P: 0409 446 955
P: 0401 212 505