Reed & Co.
40 Saltwater Avenue Noosa Waters QLD 4566
Architecturally designed curved rooflines frame the expansive entertaining area highlighting the long water views that create a sense of pure calm. 40 Saltwater is a contemporary home with every detail considered. A luxurious selection of rich natural materials feature throughout the home, the use of hard wood and stone gives a sense of timeless quality and decadence.
Relax knowing that there is not a finger has to be lifted on your as new home because all the hard work has already been done, ready for you to perch on the elongated entertainer's deck and reap the benefits.
- Spectacular waterfront position, an easy walk to Noosaville's shopping precinct and the river
- Western aspect to the water with dual long views towards the sunset
- Complete renovation brings the entire property to an as new standard
- Renovation penned by award winning designer Ben Thornton of Skale Building Design
- Private jetty with ladder
- Eight zone ducted air-conditioning, ducted vacuum, security system, video intercom
- Bespoke joinery throughout
- Expansive kitchen with quality finishes that flows to external kitchen
- Induction cooktop, dual pyrolitic ovens, semi integrated dishwasher, dual sinks & Franke tapware.
- Huge pool with plenty of space for the kids to play
- Master suite complete with water views, retreat and balcony plus luxurious ensuite and walk in robe
- Ground floor master includes ensuite private deck and entrance
The large kitchen features a wide island bench, stone textures & a timeless design with AEG appliances. Flowing seamlessly both ways, it extends inside to a butler's pantry & outside to the alfresco. Here timber decking extends from the house under stylised roofing and creates the perfect outdoor living space. Also maintaining water views the spacious pool keeps things cool on those hot Noosa days or alternatively you head down to the private jetty.
Consistent high-end touches are found throughout including marble splash backs that match a feature fire and hardwood timber ceiling inserts that complement the large concrete look tiles. Bathrooms follow suit, completely tiled with inset shelving, contemporary vanities & hidden storage.
Taking prime position on the first floor, the master suite sprawls into separate zones including a parent's retreat, balcony & a luxurious ensuite complete with free standing designer bath. On the ground floor the main guest room does not give much away to the master with its own ensuite & deck.
PRICE GUIDE $3,000,000
22-Dec-2018 12:30PM to 01:00PM
29-Dec-2018 12:30PM to 01:00PM
05-Jan-2019 12:30PM to 01:00PM
P: 0409 446 955
P: 0401 212 505