Reed & Co.
69 Seaview Terrace Sunshine Beach QLD 4567
A marquee position in one of the most revered beach front streets with white-water views from nearly every room. Esteemed architect Gabriele Poole was sure to take advantage of this pinnacle location and has designed a timeless beach house with a sophisticated aesthetic.
Dual banks of retracting glass windows allow the ocean sounds and sea breeze into the master bedroom. Step out to the extensive terrace and enjoy panoramic views from the famous Noosa's National Park all the way to Coolum Beach. Entertaining spaces from both upper levels keep a watchful eye over the ocean and out to the horizon.
- Never to be interrupted white water ocean views
- Situated at the top of one of Sunshine Beach's most exclusive streets
- Directly opposite beach access way to dog friendly beach
- Re-design by Troupe Studio of Brisbane
- Top floor master suite with extensive views opens to sun filled terrace
- Master en-suite with deep soaking tub set beneath large glass ceiling
- Four bathrooms fully tiled in neutral tones
- Stone bench tops and splash backs in designer kitchen
- Gas cook top and brand new European appliances
- Private, covered lap pool with views through to the ocean
- Paved rear courtyard filled with afternoon sun
- Central feature breakfast bar designed to embrace the sunrise
- Executive home office
Staircase access from directly in front of the home to the dog friendly beach means you can be in the water before the next set rolls through. If for some reason the beach is not enticing enough, the lap pool will definitely suffice. Drenched in afternoon sun, the private rear court yard is accessed by a bank of sliding glass doors that appear to bring the pool into the home, helped by the absence of pool fence which has been achieved by cleaver architecture.
Top of the range appliances in a luxuriously appointed kitchen will satisfy any gourmet chef. The extraordinary use of stone bench tops, splash backs and even shelving contrast beautifully with broad dark timber cabinetry. A myriad of dining options inside and out ensure unparalleled ocean views, the ultimate compliment to any meal.
PRICE GUIDE $4,300,000
22-Dec-2018 10:00AM to 10:30AM
29-Dec-2018 10:00AM to 10:30AM
05-Jan-2019 10:00AM to 10:30AM
P: 0409 446 955
P: 0401 212 505