Reed & Co.
49 The Peninsula Noosa Waters QLD 4566
It is not until you make your way around this deceptively large home that you realise the benefits of a 1,101m2 block with one of Noosa Water's largest waterfronts at 38 meters. Architect Tim Ditchfield has masterfully positioned this spacious and elevated single level residence. Boasting a water view from almost every room while separate living areas and a secluded master wing allow space for the whole family to relax and enjoy.
- One of the widest waterfronts in Noosa Waters
- North-west orientation for year round sun
- Spectacular Noosa Waters location in sought after street
- Waterfront with private jetty
- Large norther facing pool
- Ease of single level living
- Polished timber floorboards throughout
- Private master suite separated from main living areas
- Open plan kitchen, overseeing sprawling living and dining areas
- Gas fire place
- Rumpus/media room divisible with bi-fold doors
- Dual car garage with remote access, carpeted
An extremely sought after north-western location in a premiere dress-circle means endless hours of sun over the pool and outdoor entertaining areas. Inside, the luxuriously appointed kitchen keeps a watchful eye over the pool while maintaining the perfect position as it joins the main living and dining areas.
Polished floorboards line the interior and lead through the house to the private master suite. While not detached from the house, it gives such a sense of privacy it almost feels that way. Wide windows ensure water views while it is serviced by a dressing room and fully tiled ensuite complete with bath and a huge open plan shower.
The guest wing is headlined by a separate room with ensute, a bedroom with views directly over the pool and a further generous room large enough to double as a media. Central to these is the study with built-in desk and robes, plus a family bathroom that can access the pool area saving wet swimmers from having to walk through the house.
Easily considered one of the finest lots in Noosa Waters you can expect continuous and strong capital growth. Ensure your hand is ready to put up at what we're predicting to be a hotly contested waterfront opportunity.
P: 0409 446 955
P: 0401 212 505