Reed & Co.
169 Shorehaven Drive Noosa Waters QLD 4566
Dual long views to the west mean you will be enjoying sunsets all year, while the block width alfresco provides the perfect vantage point. The wide entrance hall immediately reveals the true grandeur of the home as your eye is drawn past the courtyard pool compelling you towards the waterfront. Designed around the northern pool, this is a real entertainer's home offering expansive living areas that merge with external dining zones and a waterfront lifestyle that is second to none.
- Over 19m of direct water frontage
- Dual long views to the west
- Private jetty
- Central courtyard pool with solar heating
- Kitchen servery opens to dining alfresco
- Brand new gas cooktop
- Fisher & Paykel dual dish drawer
- Wide banks of bi-fold doors
- Large master bedroom with water views, walk in robe, ensuite & split system air-conditioning
- Second bedroom opens to tropical external bathroom
- Separate media room/study
- Brand new VacuMaid system
The kitchen is of significant size and opens over stone bench tops to the alfresco through a wide servery window. Wrap-around bench tops and ample storage help make cooking a pleasurable experience and a central location means you're always part of the action.
The master bedroom creates the entire first floor. Extending to a water front retreat it is flanked by shutters allowing you to adjust breeze as required. An extravagant ensuite includes a raised bath which also enjoys views down the water.
Back on the ground floor, two additional bedrooms are serviced by a central family bath while each has its own impressive factor. Bedroom two has views directly over the pool, through the living room and to the water, while bedroom three opens to a covered outdoor shower providing the ultimate tropical experience. A further office or media room can be closed off to create an extra living space.